Miniature motor bearings
Miniature motor bearings, also known as motor bearings or motor bearings, are a kind of special bearing specially used in electric motors or motors. The bearing used in the motor is a part that supports the shaft, it can guide the rotation of the shaft, and it can also bear the parts idling on the shaft. The concept of bearing is very broad. Do you know the installation method of Miniature motor bearings? Let's have a look!
1. Wash the bearing with kerosene, press it into the bearing seat, fill the rollers of the outer ring of the bearing with Shell No. 3 lithium base grease to two-thirds full, spread it evenly with clean hands, install the bearing gland, and use the coated bolts The tightening bolts of the anti-loose glue compress the bearing gland;
2. The bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing with a separable inner and outer jacket, and the inner sleeve of the bearing should be fitted on the rotating shaft and in place;
3. Install the bearing seat on the casing. If there is a grease injection hole, it must be aligned. Compress the bearing seat with the fastening bolts coated with bolt anti-loosening glue;
4. The inner and outer eccentric blocks are installed on the rotating shaft and in place. If there is a shaft key, the shaft key should be installed in the keyway, then the outer eccentric block should be installed, and the shaft retaining ring should be installed on the rotating shaft;
5. Tighten the fastening bolts of the fixed eccentric block, turn the adjustable eccentric block to the angular position before removal, and tighten the fastening bolts. After the above assembly is completed, the rotating shaft should have a certain axial movement;
6. Put the protective covers on both ends of the vibration motor and fasten them with screws.
More other products
Customer service hotline :